Sunday 20 November 2011

Universal Children's Day!

Today was Universal Children's Day...so I did two different nails one with the ribbon and one with two hand prints holding a heart sorry about the colors I need to start taking pictures with a better camera....the ribbon is actually dark blue :) Well I hope you guys like them and if you have kids, know kids, or have any children that are around you, remember they are people too and respect them and love them just as you would anyone else :) They are our future!!




1 comment:

  1. i am a new fashion blogger from indonesia living in singapore :) i really like your blog. i will really appreciate & it will be an honor to have u as my blog member (blog follower)

    and of course i will folback!:D also, u can mention me anytime on twitter @tiodang if you want me to check out your latest post & leave a comment ^^ ,please list me on twitter, so i will know u're my follower!! ;)

    i've just recommend your post to google!u can check it! that's what u got if you keep in touch with my blog too!! hope u will do the same ^^
    (u can add me on facebook and contact me at : cheeringwinda@yahoo.com)

    ReplyDelete